Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guilt-Free Hot Chocolate

I cannot believe it has been weeks since I have posted! March has been filled with changes for me. Some good, some not so good, but I am learning to roll with the punches! Including this winter-like weather. I am NOT a fan of cold weather and considering the fact that it is suppose to snow in NY on Friday, I needed something warm and chocolate-y to cheer me up!


Guilt-free Hot Chocolate:
-1 scoop Amazing Grass Chocolate Super food Powder
-1-2T Cocoa powder (depending on your taste)
-pinch salt
-1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
-3/4 cup milk of choice (I use unsweetened vanilla hemp milk)
-Stevia to taste

Not only is this sugar-free (if sweetened with stevia) and low-calorie, but it has super foods in it as well! Drink up!

xoxo Tina

3 comments:

  1. it's supposed to snow tonight!! I should make this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're learning to roll with the punches. Sometimes it's all you can do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to use the chocolate amazing grass! I wouldn't of felt so guilty drink hot chocolate over the winter. :)

    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete