Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Setting Intentions for March

Happy March everyone!

We are getting closer and closer to spring and summer! At the fresh start of every month I like to set some goals and intentions for that month.

This month I plan to do some Spring Cleaning. In the same way you clean and maintain your home, you must take care of your body, mind and spirit. I will be doing a separate post all about my spring cleanse and what it entails.


For me cleansing and detoxing doesn't have to be as extreme as some make it out to be. In addition, I like spend time "cleansing" my mind as well. Getting rid of negative thoughts is such an important part of good health. The winter tends to make us shut off and become more introverted, but spring is all about opening up, and letting your energy out as well and being open to new energy coming in.

I also want to try some new recipes. Not only do you all have me drooling from pictures of your delicious creations, but I also recently got the cookbook, Appetite for Reduction, which is filled with low fat vegan recipes. I am excited to get in the kitchen and try some of these recipes out!

Your goals and intentions don't have to simply be a list, they can also be in the form of a mantra or statement, like so:

I plan to go through March with an open mind and an open heart. I will let go of any negative energy or thoughts because they no longer serve me. Throughout the month I will stay in a positive mind set, which will attract amazing people and opportunities into my life.

Form your own personal statement and repeat it throughout the month. By doing so your are reaffirming your intentions and keeping your mind focused.

What are some of your goals and intentions for March?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE APPETITE FOR REDUCTION!! BEST RECIPE BOOK EVER.. !!!!!!
    my main goal is to get more flexible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I need to do Spring Cleaning in more ways than one!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do some spring cleaning as well! I've never tried a detox so if you do one please post what it consisted of!

    ReplyDelete